The Right Talent at the Right Time
Paragon’s core business is quickly matching the right talent at just the right time.
With the lowest unemployment rate since 1969, finding and hiring top talent especially within the information technology (IT) field - is difficult to do. Paragon helps fill a large number of technical and business roles, including but not limited to: .NET Developer, JAVA Full Stack, Project Manager, Business Analysts, Scrum Master, QA Engineer, Data Analysts, System Administrator, System Engineer, Network Admin and Network Engineer.
Many organizations have internal recruiters within their human resource departments, but when it comes to finding IT talent the complexities around technology and the need to move quickly make good arguments for hiring an IT staffing firm. Leveraging a firm that focuses solely on IT helps with conversations around JUnit annotations, Selenium, Angular and sharding data in MongoDB - as examples - and provides access to a pool of qualified candidates, enabling the employer to interview and hire quickly.
Advantages for Clients/Employers:
- Access to Qualified Candidates: Paragon works with hundreds of consultants, providing immediate access to proven and qualified candidates which helps expedite the process, ultimately saving the employer time and resources.
- Speed to Market: Paragon can help streamline the interview, hiring and onboarding processes – ultimately improving an organization’s time to fill.
- Immigration and H-1B Candidates: With the unemployment rate for technology professionals at 1.3%, working with a partner who understands the complexities of work visas and hiring H-1B consultants is critical. The H-1B program provides employers access to a vast number of highly educated workers with some of the most in-demand skill sets. Paragon can help you navigate the process to ensure a successful placement.
Advantages for Consultants/Candidates:
- Paragon’s commitment to exceptional service extends to consultants as well as clients. Paragon’s Consultant Relationship Program helps drive retention and satisfaction, ultimately minimizing costly consultant turnover. From intentional onboarding to advocacy, professional development and excellent benefits, Paragon provides robust communication and engagement between clients and consultants – resulting in attraction of top talent and reducing costly turnover.
- Speed to Market: Paragon has relationships with a diverse set of companies throughout a number of industries. For a company like Paragon who has been around for 22 years, the experience and number of clients crossing verticals is robust.
- Professional Development: Elite recruiting firms offer professional development opportunities for their consultants. In addition to developing technical skills, Paragon offers opportunities to improve soft skills like collaboration, communication and leadership.
- Multiple Interviews: IT positions are some of the most in-demand in the country, giving consultants the opportunity to be selective. It can be rewarding to interview with multiple organizations to get a feel for the potential fit on a team or project.
- Flexible Accounting Options: Many recruiting firms have flexible arrangements on how wages can be processed. W2, 1099, Corp to Corp and salaried tend to all be options.