We're thrilled to welcome Monica Hagen as Administrative Support to the Paragon operations team!
1. I was born in Des Moines and raised in Altoona where Adventureland Park was always right around the corner! Currently building my own family in Ankeny!
2. I would say the Rangers have become one of my favorite teams as I am a newer Hockey fan!
3. I love to read! I can't pinpoint a favorite book of mine but the current one I'm reading is, "The Nothing Man."
4. When I was younger all I wanted to do was garden like my grandfather.
5. I am the oldest of 6. All from different homes, which never stopped us from seeing each other! My sister Kat and I still love going on adventures together.
6. Growing up I was in various sports and activities but I loved to run and draw the most, which I still do when I have free time.
7. If I could live anywhere, it would be Ireland.
8. I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl who will never turn down the opportunity for BBQ ribs and fried chicken.
9. One of the quotes I live by daily is, "When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up." - Les Brown
10. I love music and always change it up depending on my mood, but my default band is always MCR.
11. I am passionate about living life to the fullest and growing with my family!
12. When I'm not working I love to do various activities with the family from go-karting, golfing, and going to truck pulls. For some good old me time I love photography!
13. Les Brown is a motivational speaker that I listen to daily! Les Brown talks about self-mastery and has inspirational stories to make you believe it's possible.
14. I have a 14-year-old cat named Shadow who still plays like he's a kitten.
15. I love traveling o northern Minnesota with my family. Between experiencing all the nature, swimming in Lake Superior, and being able to hang with amazing people in Duluth, it's never boring.
16. Traveling to new amazing places in the world is on our list to do. The next place in mind will be Aruba!
17. My proudest accomplishment in my life so far is my family. No matter how tough things can get, we stick together and work together to keep moving forward!
18. Something most people don't know about me is I used to play D&D and Magic before life got busy. Given the chance, I would definitely play again!
19. My favorite movie is the Matrix Trilogy.
20. A new hobby of mine is baking. I love baking cookies to 3-tier cakes. Another new hobby is learning to golf with the family.
21. At the end of the day my go-to cringe-worthy TV Show is The Office. "Fact, bears eat beets. Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica."
22. I have a big heart and care a lot about people.
23. I love a good game of chess.
24. When it comes to food I am definitely a savory over sweet kind of person. But given the right combination, I could always go for both.
25. I wouldn't call it a secret talent, but if there is one thing I know how to do, it's to clean and organize!