Paragon attracts and engages with the best IT talent in the industry. However, it doesn’t end there. We strive to satisfy the needs of our customers and build long-term relationships with our consultants. Our Consultant Relationship Program (CRP) team is dedicated to continuous and clear communication between Paragon, our customer, and our consultant ensuring all parties are satisfied with the engagement. For more on the CRP program - contact Amanda Wiemann.
The Right Opportunity
- Your long-term success with Paragon always begins with the right opportunity. We work hard to ensure that there's an excellent match between our customers' needs, your own goals, and the opportunity available.
- The CRP team prides itself on a proven onboarding process that starts your engagement off strong. We leverage a plan that consists of clear communication and feedback to ensure you have an experience worth bragging about.
Personal Attention & Advocacy
- Throughout your engagement with Paragon, our team stays in contact, including personal visits, and recognizes important milestones in your role. The CRP team is also your strongest advocate when it comes time to extend a contract or place you in your next rewarding role.
- Drawing on our rich 10-year history of professional development through the Paragon IT Leadership Forums, we offer our consultants opportunities to develop skills in technical, operational, and leadership disciplines through live and online events.
- We offer referral bonuses for bringing your qualified colleagues into the Paragon family. Throughout the year, we host multiple opportunities to network with other consultants.
Leading Benefits Package
- Paragon offers consultants the option to be 1099 or W-2. We pride ourselves on providing a robust benefits package for all of our W-2 team members including healthcare, vision, dental, Flex spending account, life insurance, long-term disability, AFLAC, and a 401K.Hear Amanda explain the CRP Program in the video below.